It seems that everything from toothbrushes to razor blades to even automobiles has become part of the phenomenon known as auto-delivery – have you ever considered having your refrigerator filter and other home filters delivered when they need to be changed?
Step into the future by joining the FiltersFast.com Home Filter Club!
Joining the FiltersFast.com Home Filter Club is so easy and it is available for a number of your favorite home filter items!
Benefits of the FiltersFast Home Filter Club include:
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to remember to re-order
- Cancel, update or modify your order at anytime
- Peace of mind knowing that your filter will arrive on time
- No monthly subscription fee
- Jump to the front of the line when you call our Customer Service line
- Pay as you go
- 365-day returns
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- and so much more!
Are you already a Home Filter Club member? We appreciate you!
Exclusively for Home Filter Club Members, we have a dedicated FAQs page so you can get answers to questions like:
- What are My Shipping Options?
- How Can I Make a Return?
- Why Type of Payments Do You Accept?
The above FAQs are just a sample of the tremendous support FiltersFast.com offers to all our customers. If you have a question that doesn’t meet our FAQ criteria, please don’t hesitate to call us at 866-438-3458, text us at (704) 228-9166, email us at email@example.com or send us a private message on Facebook!
Product subscriptions are the way of the future. According to a recent report by Forbes magazine,
- The subscription e-commerce market has grown by more than 100% percent a year over the past five years, with the largest retailers generating more than $2.6B in sales in 2016, up from $57.0M in 2011.
- 15% of online shoppers have subscribed to an e-commerce service over the past year, with 46% of respondents subscribed to an online streaming-media service including Netflix.
The future is now, and we want YOU to be a part of our Home Filter Club. Don’t wait, join today!
Blog by: David Exum
EcoBlueLife.com is a replacement water and air filter company located in the United States. The views and opinions contained herein are solely those of the original author and do not represent Eco Blue Life or its affiliates. This article was originally published on FiltersFast.com