ZeroWater: Your Solution For Better Tasting Water
If you’re looking for the purest tasting water, we’ve got a solution for you! At FiltersFast.com, we choose to ZeroWater products because they are extremely affordable, easy to use, and safe for the environment.
Did you know that most water pitcher filters only offer two-stage water filtration and leave behind about half of the dissolved solids? Yuck!
Luckily, ZeroWater’s 5-Stage Water Filters leave zero dissolved solvents in your drinking water. They are also the only water pitcher filters that are NSF Certified to remove lead.
The 5-Stages of the ZeroWater ZR-001 5-Stage Filter:
- Stage 1: Coarse Filter Screen – Removes suspended solids such as dust and rust that make your water appear cloudy.
- Stage 2: Foam Distributor – Removes any additional solids
- Stage 3: Multi-layer activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy – Removes organic contaminants; pesticides, herbicides, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, and stops bacteria from growing
- Stage 4: Dual Comprehensive ION EXCHANGE resin – Removes inorganic compounds i.e. metals, nonmetals, and radiological contaminants
- Stage 5: Ultra-fine screen & non-woven membrane layers – Removes remaining suspended solids, holds the resin in place.
If you’re interested in investing in a ZeroWater product for your home, we’ve got a great recommendation to get you started:
The ZeroWater ZP-006 6-Cup Space Saving Water Filter Pitcher is a perfect solution for crowded refrigerators and individuals who want to start drinking more water!
The ZeroWater ZP-006 includes:
- One BPA 6-Cup Water Pitcher
- One ZR 5-Stage Water Filter
- A FREE ZeroWater Water Quality Meter that measures total dissolved solids (TSD) to ensure you’re drinking the purest tasting water.
Ready to order? Click here to view the complete line of ZeroWater water pitchers and water filters that FiltersFast.com has to offer!
EcoBlueLife.com is a replacement water and air filter company located in the United States. The views and opinions contained herein are solely those of the original author and do not represent Eco Blue Life or its affiliates. This article was originally published on FiltersFast.com